Just Listed Townhomes & Condos
Condo/Townhome Buying Guide
ABCs of Condo/Townhome Living
Read Our Blog
Welcome to Liberty Greens in Morris Twp, New Jersey
Liberty Greens Townhome Community is that unusual combination of
a Suburban Lifestyle with In-Town Convenience. Tucked away, yet
conveniently located in Convent Station section of Historic
Morris Township, Liberty Greens is a great place to live,
raise a family, relax and enjoy life! Morris Township lies just
25 miles west of New York City in
NJ and is just minutes away from all the conveniences necessary
for today's lifestyles:
A Distinctive Townhome Community of 2 to 4 Bedroom Townhomes
with 2.5 Baths and 1 Car Garages in Convent Station (a section
of Morris Twp.), NJ
Location! Location! Location! Located in an Convenient
area. Safe, Quiet & Beautiful.
- 5-10 minute walk to the Midtown Direct train to New York
- 40 +/- minute drive to Manhattan
- 25+/- minute drive to Newark International Airport
- 5-10 minutes drive to the Morristown Green, the center of
town, shops, and eateries
- 15+/- minutes to The Mall at Short Hills
Minutes to Major Routes like 10, 24, 202, 53 and Interstates
287 & 80
Morris County, New Jersey was recently rated as the 6th
Best Place to Raise a Family by Forbes Magazine
ranking U.S. counties with populations over 65,000
Liberty Greens, Morris Township, NJ: A Complete Living Experience
Liberty Greens feature approximately 170 units featuring 2-4 Bedrooms and
2.1 Baths and an attached garage. The interiors are spacious and
designed to fit every homeowner's lifestyles. And there are many
Floor Plans to choose from. Many units have basements,
some of which are finished and others which are not.
The community landscape is beautiful and gives each
home lots of privacy. You can enjoy peaceful walks, jogs or bike rides. The
amenities are perfectly maintained and offer tennis courts,
and a lovely clubhouse and a Jogging/Biking Path.
Parks and Shopping are nearby.
Nearby Morristown's Sophistication and Charisma
Liberty Greens is that unusual combination of a suburban lifestyle
with in-town convenience! Major brokerage firms, professional
services, abundant shopping facilities, mass-transit systems, a
full service airport for private jets and planes, health care
centers and fine restaurants are all a part of nearby Morristown's
wonderful combination of sophistication and charisma.
- Number of Units: 170
- Beds/Baths: 2-4 / 2.1-2.2
- Parking: 1 Car Garage
- Year Built: Early 1980s
- Price: $402,000 - $650,000
- Amenities: Tennis Courts, Club House, Jogging/Biking Path
- Common Features: Natural Gas, Forced Air Heat, Central Air conditioning. Large Deck. Attached Garage with Direct Access to Units, Extra parking for additional cars and guests, Laundry facilities. Some units have Basements some of which finished.
- Schools: Excellent Morristown Public Schools. Woodland School, Frelinghuysen Middle School, Morristown High School. Many exclusive, private elementary and Prep/Boarding/Catholic high schools are also available within a few miles.
- Colleges/Universities: Drew University, Fairleigh Dickinson University, Rabbinical College of America, Saint Elizabeth College, and the County College of Morris (Randolph and Morristown) are all within a few miles.
- Public Transportation: NYC Trains via the Convent Station train station. NYC and Morris County NJ Transit buses are nearby.
- Fun & Recreation: 2 +/- mile to Morristown Green the center of town, shops, and eateries, About 35 miles to NYC. Dozens of town, county, state, and national parks with biking/hiking trails, water activities, etc. range from within walking distance to just a few miles away. Public swimming, fishing, golf and tennis facilities are also available.
- Special Features: Steps away from convenient and reliable service from Convent Station on NJ Transit's Midtown Direct Train to New York City. 5 Minute Drive to Downtown Morristown.
- Pets Allowed: Yes. Contact Management Company for any restrictions.
The township is in an excellent location with easy access
to major highways, such as State Routes 10 and 24, U.S.
Routes 46 and 202; and Interstates 78, 80, 280, and 287.
The areas has three train stations - Morris Plains,
Morristown and Convent Station.
Bus service is excellent between Morristown and Netcong. Rail transportation to New York City, Newark and intermediate stops is the area’s best via NJ Transit. Airport and limousine service is available from Morristown Airport.
A world of shopping is within easy reach. Downtown
Morristown presents dozens of specialty shops, fine restaurants,
excellent department stores and
catering virtually to every taste. Nearby Morris County Mall adds additional chain and discount stores.
Area shoppers also have the convenience of being only
minutes away from both the Livingston Mall and the Mall at
50 Woodland Ave.,
P.O. Box 7603
Convent Station 07961
Joint Free Public Library of Morristown and Morris
1 Miller Road
Liberty Greens, Morris Twp, NJ: A Life Style We All Deserve
An historic setting of exceptional appeal
Convent Station is an unincorporated area located
To walk along the picturesque streets in an
around Convent Station is to walk through America's cherished
past. From George Washington's Revolutionary War headquarters at
the stately Ford Mansion to Nickerson's Tavern, the scene of
Benedict Arnold's court martial...from the old stagecoach
station to the Iron Works, where the first successful telegraph
message to Samuel Morse originated...history's legacy lends
color and character to this charming town. Yet while the
tradition of the past are lovingly preserved in Convent Station,
all the requisites of privileged modern living are here in equal
strength. Side by side with historic landmarks you'll find
modern schools, universities and libraries. Fine shopping.
Houses of worship. Beautiful manicured parks. The area abounds
with cultural and recreational opportunities. Art, theater and
music. Challenging golf, on both private and public links.
Tennis. Swimming. Riding. Boating. And more. With its
rich historical heritage, and the finest of Twenty First Century
conveniences, it's easy to see why Convent Station has become
home for people of discerning tastes.
Luxury, Comfort and Convenience
When you own a home at Liberty Greens you spend your free
time doing what you want to. Outside, extensive landscaping
adds a full richness to the rustic charm of this most desirable
community. Additionally your tranquil and active moods can both
be satisfied here. Relax in the Serene surroundings or actively
pursue the jogging path and Tennis Courts. The choice is yours.
If even more active life
beckons, visit the township parks where you can try your
hand at everything from bocce to baseball. The Morris County
Park Commission operates 24 sites, including three golf
courses, two aboreta and the Mennen Sports Arena and offers
a year-round program of activities throughout the county
like adult education courses, programs for school children,
planned trail walks, golf tournaments and outdoor concerts.
Captured in this townhouse community is
a timeless beauty encompassing luxury, comfort and convenience
set in the natural surroundings of Liberty Greens.
If you would like more information about this lovely, vibrant community and its homes, please
We are the Liberty Greens Experts!
Local Map of Liberty Greens in Morris Twp, NJ